My views, observations, questions about everything in this world ....and that country they call Egypt.

21 May 2007

It Could Begin And End In One Evening

I've been listening to Feist for at least a couple of years now. But every once in a while, you go back to artists that you know already and go "wow, s/he's good". I don't post a lot of videos these days but this one I uploaded especially so I can put it on here. The contrast between her soft playful voice and the dirty, distorted electric guitar is compelling. You have to watch it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love her voice; it's different and fun. Good song, way to go MC!

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Fantasia said...

Actually it's a very nice song, although it gets a bit boring towards the end. Good music!

1:39 PM

 
Blogger broadwaybabe said...

very nice indeed

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home