My views, observations, questions about everything in this world ....and that country they call Egypt.

24 April 2007

The Owner Of The Foot


The owner of this foot is strong, resilient, and determined
Yet soft and fragile on the inside...

The owner of the foot is rather opinionated
Yet an excellent listener and very understanding...

The owner of the foot is playful and fun
Yet serious and hardworking when desired...

The owner of the foot is not only blue-eyed and attractive
But also smart and funny...

Like the lioness, able to hunt and protect
Yet caring and loving to ones that need it...

Her soft spoken voice sure is captivating
And so is her confidence and frankness...

That's Dina for ya, and that's her foot!


i) The photo's posted with permission.
ii) Disclaimer: Please don't get any impressions that I'm a player; I am not at all.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic looking foot. Malaak de walla eh?

Sounds like you know this person pretty well. Hook a brother up eh, I want some action... :P

4:45 AM

 
Blogger BHCh said...

You scared me. I assumed it was your foot and that you were talking about yourself until the very end of your post.

6:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a split second - after seeing the pic and before reading the ensuing text, I entertained the possibility that you're going to admit to being a foot-fetishist!

Thank god for little gifts !

11:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouba... Dina... I gotta tell ya, you're playing into the player image pretty well. *wink*

Nahhh, I think that if anyone reads your blog regularly they'll know you are most definately not the player type.

Interesting post though! Are you sure you don't have a foot fetish? It's ok ya know. We won't judge.

10:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She should use darker nail polish :D

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Faisal. A brownish based color would look so much hotter on a foot that white.

1:35 AM

 
Blogger broadwaybabe said...

i loved this. very thought provoking

1:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second most of what Faisal says, today is no exception.
You forgot the "I don't have a foot fetish" disclaimer though :)

2:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, yeah. Ummm, I don't have a foot fetish. Really.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger maxxedout said...

I dont find that foot appealing at all...

12:59 AM

 
Anonymous ayaaam said...

thanks alot

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home