My views, observations, questions about everything in this world ....and that country they call Egypt.

26 October 2006

How To Leave A Message

I played around with some code and added a feature called 'shoutbox' which you can find on the right panel of this blog. You can use it if you'd like to leave a note that everyone can see. Private stuff you should send by email of course. I can think of a few instances where you would use this 'shoutbox':

-to comment about the blog
-to say hello
-to ask general question
-to suggest something
-general (short) discussions
-whatever else that is
non-post related

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.xp43.nl

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
aM Ghada from lebanon , was searching for music by blend, but you came up instead.Though wierd I'd like ti know you better . I like what I read on your blog, am not a blogger though.
check my humble space and in case you wanted to contact me you shall find me on ghada_may@hotmail.com

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,
Thanks for posting that comment but could I ask you to remove my e-mail address?
Thx in advance.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home