It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Here are some excerpts out of the last few days...
1. I waited for someone, online, but they never showed up!
2. Someone said they would email me 'akeed' (= for sure) the next day but they never did!
3. I met birthday girl in another gathering and we didn't even say hi this time! Don't you just hate it when you find out you didn't say hi to a person in the group and it's obviously too late to say hi now?
4. I promised someone I would call them after work but I never did!
5. I sent a message to someone I don't know!
6. My best friend broke up with his gf. He looked fine, but I can tell deep inside there is an emotional storm. Us guys don't show our emotions very much, even to our closest friends. They looked very happy together. The problem had to do with long distance and pressure from her parents!
7. If you're gonna break up with a guy, don't send an email to his friend asking him to take care of your ex!
8. I was in my work building when this girl, with an unusual smile, looked at me and walked past me. I turned my head around to see what's going on (ok... to check her out) and at that exact moment she looked back and smiled!
9. Someone called me 'such a sweetheart' for no apparent reason!
10. I met this guy for the first time, he was so down to earth and innocent. I polluted him with some of my ideas. I showed him how everything isn't so rosey. I felt bad afterwords!
11. I haven't started my to do list yet... time is running out!
12. Sam gave me an official World Cup bracelet for the German team as a present!
13. I can't find a good flip phone with a camera... does anyone have suggestions?
14. I talked politics with an old man and we bordered on religion. I was surprised to find that we agree on a lot of things!
15. For maybe the one hundredth time, I come to the conclusion that I cannot sing!
16. I was right in predicting the winner of Rockstar Supernova. In fact, I picked the top 2 right!
17. Had an uncomfortable elevator ride... one woman's husband left her for a younger girl. I used to know that guy, he seemed nice!
18. I keep getting emails (103 in the last month) directed to someone by the name of 'Rania Fahim' though my name is nowhere close. I never knew anyone by that name either. Rania, if you are out there, stop using my email!